Mass Mutual Expands Free Insurance Program to Cover Covid-19 Workers
Senior Health Care Solutions
MassMutual is offering local healthcare workers free policies of up to $25,000. The company also recently expanded eligibility to reach additional healthcare workers and volunteers.
“We were proud to create HealthBridge as our way of saying thank you to the brave frontline workers who are doing so much to help others at the height of this pandemic,” said Roger Crandall, MassMutual Chairman, President and CEO. “With the expansion of this program, we will ensure that more people in more states qualify for this valuable protection, helping to provide peace of mind as they continue to put the health and well-being of others above their own.”
- Available if you live or work in AZ, CA, CT, IL, MA, NJ or NY.
- No physical exam or lab testing required
- $25,000 death benefit for an applicant age 18-50; $10,000 for an applicant age 51-60
- Easy online application
Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Live or work in a state where HealthBridge is available (AZ, CA, CT, IL, MA, NJ, NY)
- Be between the ages of 18 and 60
- Have either a U.S. citizenship and residency or a permanent residency status
- Be recently actively employed at a licensed hospital, urgent care center, nursing home, assisted living facility, hospice inpatient facility, Federally Qualified Health Center, or with an emergency medical services provider
- Work in a role with COVID-19 exposure risk
- Have annual income of no more than $250,000
- Volunteers can also apply. For eligibility requirements, see our Frequently Asked Questions